On Monday evening, March 21st, the following changes to the ASU Core Facilities listed on ERA Funding Proposal SmartForm 2.3: Program Classification will be patched in ERA.
- Equipment within “Biosciences” and “Eyering Materials Center” will be regrouped
- “Chemical and Environmental Characterization” will be removed
All proposal intake forms will need to be updated accordingly.
Below is the new list of current core facility options:
- Advanced Electronics and Photonics
- Biosciences (Bioimaging, Bioinformatics, Flow Cytometry/Stem Cell, Genomics, Mass Spectrometry, UltraFast Laser, Magnetic Resonance Research Center)
- Eyring Materials Center (Bio-EM Facility, Center for High Resolution Electron Microscopy, Goldwater Materials Science Facility, METAL – Metals, Environmental and Terrestrial Analytical Laboratory)
- Health and Clinical Research Services
- Instrument Design and Fabrication (Electronics, Glassblowing, Machine Shops)
- NanoFab (cleanroom + other resources)
- Research Computing
- Solar Fab
- None of the Above