The video recording the presentation slides for yesterday’s RA Seminar, ERA Award Change Requests At The Six-Month Mark, are now available in Research Academy.
As discussed in the seminar, we have created a survey to help us collect feedback from the RA community regarding potential enhancements to the Investigator Allocation Change SmartForm in ERA. If you are interested in providing feedback, please complete the survey available here before COB on Tuesday August 11, 2020. After August 11, 2020, you can send your requests for ERA enhancements to QCI@asu.edu.
Lastly, to review the post seminar questions/answers that we discussed, please see information below:
ERA Award Change Request Post-Seminar Questions
- From the Award Change Request Workspace, click on "View Award Modification."
- From the drop-down menu, select "AMT Review."
- From within the AMT Review SmartForm, scroll down to Field 2.0 "GCO Modification Processing Notes."
- Create new allocation period.
- Update the Start and End Dates for both allocation periods.
- Create a new allocation row for the PI whose allocation you are trying to update.
- Leave the current allocation period untouched.
- Under the new allocation period, update the PI's center allocation row to zero.
- Under the new allocation period, update the PI's new allocation row (the one without the center) as appropriate.