When members of our RA Community and Research Operations are recognized, certified, or otherwise achieve noteworthy accomplishments, we would love to share the good news.
Updates of this nature can be sent to RAhelp@asu.edu, to be included in the Research Operations Newsletter or announced at an RA Seminar.
See below for recent Good News among our colleagues at ASU:
11/25/2019 – ASU is ranked No. 7 in total research expenditures for universities without a medical school. For other rankings by research expenditures, see ASU Facts & Figures.
- 9/11/2019 – For an unprecedented fifth year in a row, Arizona State University has been named the most innovative school in America by U.S. News & World Report, ahead of Stanford and MIT.
- 9/10/2019 – The Region VII September Newsletter recognized our ASU colleagues who presented at the NCURA Annual Meeting in August:
- Joelina Peck
- Vicki Krell
- Janis Morey Naugle
- 8/27/2019 – Congratulations, Joelina Peck, on becoming Secretary-Elect for NCURA Region VII!
- 5/30/2019 – Congratulations to Ann Marie Hess and Heather Clark on their 2019 Enterprise Employee Awards.
- Leadership AwardAnn Marie Hess, Research Advancement Manager, ASU Wrigley Institute
- Knowledge Enterprise Advancement AwardHeather Clark, Executive Director, Knowledge Enterprise Operations
- 11/6/2018 –Vicki Krell, College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (CLAS) at ASU, is now the 2019-2020 Regionally-Elected Member of the National Board of Directors for NCURA Region VII. Congrats, Vicki!