Workday users can access frequently used reports and tasks by adding Worklets to their My Workday page. Units wanting to quickly access grant related reports can now add the Grant Administration Worklet to their home page. The Grant Administration Worklet is a collection of frequently used grant reports including:
To add the Grant Administration Worklet to your My Workday page:
- From My Workday page, click on the settings gear icon located on the right side of the Welcome Banner:
2. Under the Optional Worklets section located on the right side of the screen, click on the + button to add an additional row:
3. After adding the additional row, click on the empty text box to enable searching:
4. Enter “Grant Admin Reports” in the search box and hit enter twice to add the Worklet to your list:
5. Click OK.
6. Click Done.
7. You should now be able to see the Worklet on your My Workday page:
- The Grant Administration Reports Worklet is not an exhaustive list of Workday reports useful for grant administration. There are additional reports than can are useful for grants and are accessible to the RA community such as the Award Detail Report, Find Journal Lines and the Outstanding Operational Encumbrances Report.