Enhancements that have been implemented include:
- Only mod tasks that are currently active will appear on the main view (Active Award Modifications).
- Mod tasks that require department action now appear at the top of the main view.
- When users click on a specific task, it now opens wider to avoid horizontal scrolling.
- A 2nd
view showing “All
Award Modifications” is available, in order for users to find
completed mod tasks.
- This view includes search, filter, and sort options as well as exporting to Excel.
Additional changes coming soon:
System-generated notification emails will start going out to all RA contacts listed on a modification task, to alert them when new notes are added. This is intended to keep RAs informed about the modification progress.
Some items to know about this email:
- My Items
in ORSPA notifications will come from “noreply_research” and always have
“Modification notes” in the subject.
- RA users are encouraged to set up Outlook rules to manage these system notifications.
- The “Modification notes”
email will be sent to everyone listed as an RA on the modification.
- To update RA Contacts for a unit, use the “Update Department Contacts” link in the Who Can Help Me? tool (or email RAhelp@asu.edu)
- Note: Changes to the unit contacts are not retroactive. If a specific award mod task needs to be updated with new RA Contacts, please contact the GCO assigned to the mod task.
- Some modifications could possibly have multiple edits done in the same day resulting in multiple emails.