ERA Portal 10 Upgrade to Launch in October 4, 2021
In October, we will release the ERA Portal 10 Upgrade – Phase 1. This release will upgrade Master Store to Portal 10 and install the latest version of Global Common, upgrade the Grants store as well as the IBC store to Poral 10.
What does this mean?
This upgrade will offer new and improved features to make the end-user experience better.
Here are the highlighted changes to be on the lookout for.
Phase I: My ERA, IBC, Grants
Common ERA Updates
- Accessibility, performance, and security improvements
- Grants only – SF424 electronic submission compatibility
Project Workspaces (e.g. Proposal, Award)
- Breadcrumbs to the current location makes it easy to see what page in the project you are viewing
- Hyperlinks to parent pages for the project allow you to easily navigate with a simple click
- SmartForm controls to Exit, Save, and Continue are now always visible in the bottom right of the page, and clicking Continue conveniently saves and opens the next SmartForm
- The left menu navigation can be collapsed and expanded to increase screen real estate or jump between SmartForms
- New SmartForm UI has skip and keyboard navigation for improved accessibility
- ASU Reports now start as a slide-in window instead of a pop-up
- The Actions drop down menu has the options to Change Parameters or Export
- When submitting new documents, the Title of the document can be modified on the fly removing the need to rename files ahead of time
- Download Copy, Upload Revision, and Delete are within the three dots (ellipse) menu to the right of any uploaded document
Encounter an issue?
First, check with a colleague and then contact the ERA Helpdesk
For bugs and other technical issues: Email ERA@asu.edu
To submit an enhancement request: Email QCI@asu.edu
ERA Support is available during regular business hours, Monday – Friday. Support requests submitted outside of regular business hours will be addressed during the next business day.