NIH recently sent out a newsletter that included some additional guidance via Q&A to assist with preparing senior personnel documents. These helpful updates have been added to the NIH Checklist on Research Admin.
- NIH Biosketches should include a list in reverse chronological order of the individuals current positions and scientific appointments. They are not required to list previous positions or historical information.
- All individuals listed on the R&R Senior/Key Person Profile form need to include their eRA Commons ID in the Credential field.
- NIH recommends the use of SciENcv for creating biosketches
- Do I Need To Provide All or Just Current Positions and Scientific Appointments on My Biosketch?
- Do I Need To Include eRA Commons IDs for Other Significant Contributors Listed on the R&R SR/Key Person Profile Form of My Grant Application?
- Is There a Tool That Can Help Me Prepare My Biosketch in the NIH Format?