Crossposted from NIH Office of Extramural Research news: eRA Reminder: Switch Early to the New Secure Two-Factor Authentication Required to Access eRA Modules – 02/16/21
Users of eRA Commons, ASSIST, Internet Assisted Review (IAR) and Commons Mobile are encouraged to begin their switchover to the new two-factor authentication (2FA) login method required to access eRA modules before the mandatory deadline of September 15, 2021 for all users. The authentication will help ensure the security of your personal and confidential information in these systems.
- Guide Notice NOT-OD-21-040
- Web page: Two-Factor Authentication: Accessing eRA Modules via login.gov
- Two-factor authentication video tutorials:
- One-page flyer
- Two-Factor Authentication FAQs
- eRA Commons Online Help
- ASSIST Online Help
- eRA Reminder: Transition Early to Use of Login.gov to Access eRA Commons, ASSIST, IAR and Commons Mobile – 01/11/21
- eRA Information: Required Use of Login.gov to Access eRA Commons, ASSIST, IAR and Commons Mobile Coming in 2021 – 12/14/20
- eRA Reminder: Two-Factor Authentication Login Option Available Today – 04/08/20
- eRA Enhancement: Two Factor Authentication Login Option Coming to eRA Modules – 04/06/20
- If you run into issues with login.gov or associating your login.gov account with your eRA account, please contact the eRA Service Desk at https://grants.nih.gov/support/index.html .
- You can also refer to login.gov for additional help at https://www.login.gov/help/
ASU Note: For ASU personnel who need a new NIH Commons account, please refer to the Federal Sponsor Portal Registration Job Aid found on the Systems Access page of researchadmin.asu.edu.