The following updates have been made recently:
- The revised Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide (PAPPG) was released June 22, 2021, and will be effective starting October 4, 2021. It is available here.
- Effective May 24, 2021, PIs are no longer required to contact NSF Help Desk Assistance in order to:
- Remove deposited publications from the NSF Public Access Repository (NSF-PAR) and
- Remove publications from in-progress project reports in the Research.gov Project Reporting System.
The How-to Guide for Removing Publications from NSF-PAR and In-progress Project Reports found here offers instructions for the NSF-PAR and in-progress project report publication removal process.
- As of March 22, 2021, there are new Research.gov enhancements available (more information can be found here):
- Type of Proposal: Equipment, Travel, Facilitation Awards for Scientists and Engineers with Disabilities (FASED)
- Other Proposal Preparation Components and Features: Withdrawal of Single Submission Proposals, Withdrawal of Separately Submitted Proposals from Multiple Organizations
- There is a late summer/early fall targeted release for the following types of submission: Letter of Intent, Preliminary Proposal, Full Proposal related to a Preliminary Proposal, Renewal Proposal, Accomplishment Based Renewal Proposal