The ERA FAQs have been updated to include instructions for requesting unit head and approver changes, as well as instructions for requesting changes to a unit’s name:
How do I request updates to unit approvers and unit heads?.
Requests to update the unit head or unit approver (FP Approver, Cost Sharing Approver) should be sent to ERA@asu.edu with the following information:
- Unit ID or Unit Name: If possible, please provide the ASU unit ID.
- Requested Funding Proposal Approvers: All current approvers will be replaced with those listed in the request.
- Unit Head: The current unit head will be replaced by the person listed.
- Effective Date: Include the date in which these changes a should be made. Effective dates can only be in the future, retroactivity is not supported by ERA
How do I request name changes to a unit?
Any request to change a unit’s name should be send to OKEDdataManagement@asu.edu with the following information:
- Unit ID or current Unit Name: If possible, please provide the ASU unit ID.
- Name Unit Should be Changed to: