As of 3/19/2018, when the Create New Resubmission button is used, ERA will now also copy over the budget from the original Funding Proposal (FP). As with the FP data, it is imperative that the budget details be checked and updated, as appropriate. The RA will typically need to adjust the budget period (Budget SmartForm 1.1) and then adjust/check the F&A and ERE rates on BU SmartForm 1.2. The RA should also check/adjust the salary information for named personnel in the BU SmartForm 3.0.
- The Copy Funding Proposal and Create New Resubmission activities will create a new FP that includes all of the same data that was provided in the originating FP.
- The Copy Funding Proposal activity still only copies the FP, not the budget.
- In some instances, the Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) will not have changed, but the details and forms package loaded on Grants.gov may have been updated.
- It is recommended that the FOA information be cleared out and re-populated on FP1.4.1, especially for System-to-System (S2S) submissions and resubmissions.
- (In some instances, the Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) will not have changed, but the details and forms package loaded on Grants.gov may have been updated.)
- The submission deadline on FP SmartForm 4.2, and any other information within the FP SmartForms, will also need to be manually updated, as appropriate.
Questions? Please contact ERA Help at email@example.com, or 5-9065, Option 0.