Thank you to everyone who submitted nominations for the Change Management Committee! It is now time to vote for your FY 24 representatives.
Visit the FY24 Committee Roles and Responsibilities page to review these RA Community positions and the FY 24 Nominees page to learn about the candidates. Change Management Committee members will have the option to serve one or two years.
Please use the FY 24 CMC Ballot to vote for the Pre- and Post-Award members representing your unit or group:
- Engineering (1 Pre-Award & 1 Post-Award)
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (The College) (1 Pre-Award & 1 Post-Award)
- KE Finance (1 Post-Award)
- Maroon Group* (1 Pre-Award & 1 Post-Award)
- Gold Group** (1 Pre-Award & 1 Post-Award)
- Specialized Committee Roles (All RA Community members vote, regardless of home unit or group)
- Specialty Positions include: Communications Lead and Committee Secretary
Submit your ballot by Monday, April 17, 2023.
*Maroon Group includes: College of Health Solutions, Watts College of Public Service and Community Solutions, Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College, Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation
**Gold Group includes: Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts (HIDA) , College of Law/McCain, New College of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences , W. P. Carey, Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication, College of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences, Educational Outreach and Student Services, etc.